Meghan Markle Just Broke Another Royal Style Rule With Her Most Daring Look Yet | PeopleTV

Meghan Markle has always stretched the rules of royal fashion, and now she’s bringing her bold style to the royal tour.

People NOW brings you daily news updates, interviews and more from the world of celebrities. Join Jeremy Parsons and Andrea Boehlke for an exclusive look at some of the juiciest celebrity gossip, drama, love stories and everything you need to know about today’s who’s who.

Watch the newest celebrity interviews – From Jennifer Lopez to Jennifer Lawrence, Pop Stars to Movie Stars, Bachelors to Real Housewives, we’ve got it all:

Stay on top of all the latest celebrity gossip – Scandals, news, rumors and more:

Celebrity love, romance and relationships – Never miss out on who’s dating who, recent break ups and new hook ups:

Celebrity style, fashion icons, outfit fails and the best dressed – Check out everything from Gigi Hadid’s legendary outfits to Eva Longoria’s timeless style:

Get all access to A-list events, award shows and parties – Who wore what, which awards were won, and was there any drama:

No matter if you’re into Taylor Swift or Justin Bieber, we’ve got some of the best live performances right here:

Keep up with the Kardashians – get the latest on Kim & Kanye, and the rest of the hottest celebrity family around:

CONNECT WITH
Web:
Twitter:
Facebook:
Instagram:
Google+:

ABOUT PEOPLE
PEOPLE is the #1 online news source all things pop culture. Get your fix of the hottest celebrity news, celebrity gossip, celebrity interviews, exclusive stories, red carpet events, style and updates from the world of entertainment, involving your favorite stars.

Vote This Post DownVote This Post Up (+288 rating, 155 votes)
Views 10336
likes 11
Dislikes 11

1. Sabrina Spellman on 22/10/2018 at 6:09 pm

*Princess Diana would be proud*

• ZenTee on 22/10/2018 at 8:47 pm

Sabrina Spellman that she wore thigh high slit dress?

• S Naazir on 23/10/2018 at 3:01 pm

ZenTee That’s shes’ being true to herself and that She and Harry are happy. She broke no protocol.

• Pat T on 23/10/2018 at 4:42 pm

If you got the shape for it, wear it! You’re only young for a short span or your life, have fun. And Princess Diana would be proud!!!

• Henry Tudor on 24/10/2018 at 11:08 am

Oh pls with the diana bullshit.

2. Ashley Frangipane on 22/10/2018 at 6:09 pm

*Princess Diana would be proud*

3. April Adkins on 22/10/2018 at 6:26 pm

You do realize that the women of the monarchy don’t really get to plan their outfits they have a personal hairdresser a personal hair designer a personal clothing designer so whatever she’s wearing whether she’s matching her sister-in-law or not it’s because their personal wardrobe was picked by someone else

• doll maleficent on 22/10/2018 at 7:03 pm

if you watched a clip of lady Diana’s video’s yes their outfits are pre planned a year on advance idiot

• Susan Duquette on 22/10/2018 at 9:22 pm

There outfits are planned but certainly not a year in advance as they want to be current.I worked in service and they most certainly choose their own clothing and it is then assembled for them packed with accessories and packed.They may have similar styles made up for convenience.

• sonya kenney on 22/10/2018 at 10:10 pm

The royals pick from an array of designers with the help of a personal fashion helper. That person coordinates what will be worn where.

4. Alejandro Y Sus Amigos on 22/10/2018 at 6:47 pm

Oeo

5. Annie Bullard on 22/10/2018 at 7:49 pm

#NOROYALRULESBROKENHERE!!!

6. ZenTee on 22/10/2018 at 8:49 pm

Of course she will always go back to her slutty dressing style. Watch her Craig Ferguson show guesting where she was scantily clad. She loves to wear almost nothing. Too much spending on her wardrobe nowadays when all she really wanted to wear is a very short camisole!

• ZenTee on 23/10/2018 at 6:02 pm

tangeee Lol. My panties never twist. Markle’s do! That’s how she got her ex producer husband and did a wheel barrow game during their wedding reception which twisted her panties even more., and that’s how she got t Harry too, and minutes before their first meeting with Harry, she was meeting up with old Pierce Morgan, if it did not work out with Harry, she would prolly be twisting her panties for old Morgan, just like how her panties were twisted during her guesting at Craig Ferguson’s show. ???

• tangeee on 23/10/2018 at 6:27 pm

+ZenTee
      Lmao you’re disgusting. Get off.

• ZenTee on 23/10/2018 at 6:50 pm

Haha. I think that should be my line. I posted my opinion to this video and you commented on my opinion. So…..?

7. Natasha Frasier on 22/10/2018 at 8:50 pm

Thesr rules aren’t as strict for Harry and Meghan so they have more freedom! No rules were broken!

8. Carol Lund on 23/10/2018 at 4:39 am

I think Prince Harry make a better King but we know he doesn’t want to be king

• Merlene Taylor on 24/10/2018 at 12:37 am

Doubt if it will ever happen. RF have longevity. Isn’t the Queen 93? And William keeps making babies, which pushes Harry further down the line. Think Kate is pregnant with #4.

9. A capello on 23/10/2018 at 11:10 am

wood stick ”stunning’ monkey looking sly fox win win M.Meghan with whom idiot puppy prince” madly in love”..two ”royal hard working” clowns Ghost going to” change a world”..,,yessssss!!!!!

• Frances Wilson on 24/10/2018 at 1:20 am

A capello you know you are a dumb ass right ?

10. J J on 23/10/2018 at 2:06 pm

She is a rule breaker I knew it and she will break any other rules Elizabeth made, trust me!
    How can you go around and say that you are a humanitarian but you are showing no compassion to your father Mrs. Meghan? ?

• Wigless on 23/10/2018 at 9:52 pm

J J Princess Diana Broke royal rules many times you can’t really judge Meghan because she barley been married 5 months

• J J on 23/10/2018 at 10:27 pm

Wigless : tell me what rules Diana broke? Kate never broke the rule. So she thinks she can be Diana hahaha no way

• Wigless on 23/10/2018 at 10:32 pm

J J Diana broke royal protocol SEVERAL times including wearing some very controversial outfits

• J J on 24/10/2018 at 12:43 am

Anna Marcalleti : hahaha I can’t wait. I hope Elizabeth will kick her out . This divorced American is a bad news for them

11. J J on 23/10/2018 at 2:06 pm

21. J J on 23/10/2018 at 2:06 pm

22. J J on 23/10/2018 at 2:06 pm

23. J J on 23/10/2018 at 2:06 pm

24. J J on 23/10/2018 at 2:06 pm

25. J J on 23/10/2018 at 2:06 pm

26. Anna Marcalleti on 23/10/2018 at 11:24 pm

DIANA WOULD BE PROUD OF WILLIAM AND KATE AND BABIES BUT NOT HARRY OR MEGAN MARKEL ??

27. Anna Marcalleti on 23/10/2018 at 11:24 pm

37. Anna Marcalleti on 23/10/2018 at 11:24 pm

38. Anna Marcalleti on 23/10/2018 at 11:24 pm

39. Anna Marcalleti on 23/10/2018 at 11:24 pm

40. Anna Marcalleti on 23/10/2018 at 11:24 pm

41. Anna Marcalleti on 23/10/2018 at 11:24 pm

42. Sudie 16 on 23/10/2018 at 11:24 pm

For all you haters those rules you are talking about were not written in stones. Cant you guys see the Palaces is been modernised to fit the younger royals. You go Meg and Harry enjoy yourself. Sorry haters no more one night stand.

43. Bev. M on 24/10/2018 at 1:04 am

If you did your research before you posted this you would know Princess Di wore something similar, In other words it was see through. Get a life!

44. Adele DeZan on 24/10/2018 at 1:15 am

So proud of her heritage with half her nose shaven off and gallons of hair straightener. What a hypocrite.

• marellamofo on 24/10/2018 at 7:15 am

Adele DeZan Do you say the same about White people when they alter their looks? And is it true with endless hair coloring that most White women can’t begin to tell you what their natural hair color is?

• Janet H on 24/10/2018 at 8:09 am

Adele So if someone straightens their hair that means you’re not proud of your heritage???
      What about women that get fillers, Botox, highlights, perms, butt lifts, breast enlargements etc? Does the same apply to them cause it sounds like YOU’RE the hypocrite.
      You win dumb comment of the year…

• Thett project on 24/10/2018 at 9:09 pm

She did nothing to her nose you are welcome to take a look at pictures and videos of her as a child/teenager/young woman.

• Ines March on 24/10/2018 at 9:09 pm

• Janet H on 24/10/2018 at 9:13 pm

+Thett project I don’t think she did anything to it (nose) either tbh. I just think contouring has made people fools lol.

• Janet H on 24/10/2018 at 9:13 pm

+Ines March I don’t think she did anything to it (nose) either tbh. I just think contouring has made people fools lol.

• Adele DeZan on 27/10/2018 at 12:05 am

Janet H  She is an advocate for race. I’m definitely not. She is a hypocrite she’s had it all.

45. Anna Brashears on 24/10/2018 at 5:45 am

Who gives a shit! At least she came!

46. Sarah Brennan on 24/10/2018 at 10:00 am

She is pregnant probably feels so hot.. she looks great…