Beach weekends are the best weekends: Sydney: Bondi: Coogee: Manly

Follow me on my trip around the world and watch my weekly Vlogs to see what I get up too!

Twitter:
Instagram:
Snapchat: sheps_93

Apologies for no vlog last week but I’ve made up for it this week with three stunning coastal and beach suburbs of Sydney, Bondi, Coogee and Manly. All of them stunning all have great swells and surf, all have great food and shops and the coastal walk from Bondi to Coggee is amazing! Super great weekend, great fun!
I have to say Manly is defo my favourite place in Sydney so far!

Bring on next week!

All filmed on a GoPro 4 Hero black Edition and GoPro Session and edited on GoPro Studios.

Music:

Any questions or comments please leave below

1. SkavikSTV on 11/07/2016 at 1:06 am

is it expensive to stay at a hostel? btw nice vlogs:)

• Venture With Dan on 12/07/2016 at 11:17 am

glad you like the vlog. In response to your question yes and no. It all depends on what you want from the hostel and what type of hostel you want to stay in and how much you are willing to pay, there are so many different types of hostels and so many price ranges there is something to suit everyone and suit everyone’s needs. If your working as well the price isn’t bad at all. Does this help? Let me know if you want more information.

• SkavikSTV on 12/07/2016 at 4:20 pm

do you have a price range? like what is a cheap hostel, average and expensive cost?

• Venture With Dan on 13/07/2016 at 1:08 am

your looking at anywhere from 20 dollars to 40 dollars a night depending on what you want, i currently pay 28 dollars

2. Dan Galla on 12/07/2016 at 7:39 pm

Love the wide angle from the GoPros! Can see so much in the background.

• Venture With Dan on 13/07/2016 at 1:10 am

yeah that is so true the wide angle is amazing on the GoPro – would be better if it had a zoom on it as well that’s all i’m missing