LARGE PLANETARY SHADOW CAUGHT ON CAMERA BONDI BEACH AUSTRALIA

1. Donald Manker on 11/12/2016 at 3:23 pm

my cousin and i are not scientist astrology geeks by any means were just 2 farm boys that has looked at our sky for over 40 + years and we can see this thing every night on a clear night in west central Illinois. we know whats been in this skis for many years. all i know is WOW

2. Kdub F on 11/12/2016 at 3:32 pm

I’m going to be getting a telescope soon, and I will take some pictures of this object with it and send them to you as soon as I can.

3. 528 Hertz on 11/12/2016 at 3:50 pm

I like it!

4. D DMH on 11/12/2016 at 4:30 pm

hahaha…chasing shadows?! …has it come to this?!! Tragic…but laughable. Haha

5. Hawkdriver 01 on 11/12/2016 at 8:55 pm

Upper atmospheric ice crystals…see this often when conditions are favorable for this. If you are stationary, it will appear to move as the Earth rotates (Sun moves across the sky). A shadow is basically an absence of light! In this case, the so called “shadow” is optically interpreted as the color Blue, which is light, the dominate wave length while the Sun is elevated above the horizon. At Sun rise or set, the visible light waves appear Yellow, Orange and/or Red. Nothing here but common and well understood atmospheric phenomena! You get a thumbs down!

6. triangleclaws 93 on 12/12/2016 at 1:18 am

Like what you have said. it was just a hysterical shadows CAME from the lense of camera NOT in the skies. Just to correct your thought.

7. Megan Williams on 12/12/2016 at 3:34 am

I went that camera, went back about 10 mins before the section of images you showed. If anyone cares to do the same, you will see that the shadowy shapes are internal reflections inside the perspex dome over the camera. It starts off elongated then becomes rounded as the sun moves to the west and then becomes elongated as it moves away. 4pm December 9th is Australian Eastern Summer time (AKA Daylight savings time) so bright daylight for another 3.5-4 hours. Also note: BTW the beach is pronounced Bond- Dye. Possibly a tourist area ? Are you serious? It is the most popular beach in the country. It’s 15 mins from the centre of the Sydney CBD. It’s the best known/ MOST famous beach in the country. Always many people on this beach all year long.

8. Sky Man on 12/12/2016 at 4:53 am

Every one know sees it just left of the Sun !  Unless the chem trails start up again ! You see all the drones spraying the upper atmosphere !

9. Jeff P on 12/12/2016 at 5:43 am

I would love to do a live chat with other researchers anytime after 7 pm I have a lot of things to share.. peace brother ?
    Great video

10. TheTekraver on 12/12/2016 at 9:59 am

i can see a shadow on the left side also,ummm

11. Reese Bear on 12/12/2016 at 12:39 pm

where is it didn’t see anything but a little bit of humidity rising

12. Bonnie Anderson on 13/12/2016 at 1:30 am

I saw two shadows and in the upper right hand corner I see a milky white round object. Maybe that is where the Shadow on the right hand side came from. Just saying, it looks a little strange. Thanks

13. chris bobobo on 14/12/2016 at 4:00 am

millions of people have see it
    fuck me u dont half chat shit

14. pobpitts on 20/07/2017 at 6:44 pm

It looks like clouds to me.

15. Tom Smith on 01/10/2017 at 5:34 am

What about the left side Scott