Vote This Post DownVote This Post Up (+1280 rating, 810 votes)
Views 80557
likes 170
Dislikes 170

Liam walks to Bondi Beach, Sydney – On the go with EF #59

‘On the go with EF’ is our weekly vlog, where a team of EF youtubers travel the world and vlog about the cities they visit, languages and culture. The team now consists of Maria, Kendra, Liam & Angelina. New video every Thursday!

EPISODE 59 VOCABULARY
to crawl
ramp
skimpy = short or revealing
graffiti
aviator sunglasses

“BEST COMMENT” COMPETITION
To enter the competition, listen to the question asked in the video and post your reply in the “comments” section below the video.
* Question: Do you like hanging on the beach?
* Prize: Pair of sunglasses
* Deadline to comment: 15th March 2018
* Winner (YouTube username): Crazy Dj
The winner is announced here, and also in the form of a reply to the winning comment, within 1 week after the entry deadline.
For full competition rules, please see

Liam walks to Bondi Beach, Sydney – On the go with EF #59

1. Ali Abrahim on 11/01/2018 at 6:53 pm

!!sure condition is wonderful time, but on beach Enjoying time
    . Engineering genius in beach design is from dreaming Art

2. Crazy Dj on 11/01/2018 at 7:15 pm

I’m one of people who love relaxing under the bright sun and swimming in the sea. I learned to swim when I was only five and since then swimming is my favourite type sport and pastime. Even during the year when we are far from the seaside, I spare time to go and swim with friends in the local lake. In fact, sea is not the only reason to spend your holidays at the beach. There are many interesting activities to be done at the seaside. For example, we can play beach volleyball with friends or simply with strangers. It’s a good way to make new acquaintances and to meet interesting people. My parents and I always make new friends when we are at the seaside. They also don’t mind playing active games there and doing water sports. Beach is a wonderful place for everyone I think. Even my grandparents like spending some time next to the sea water. We are happy to have some friends and relatives. That’s why every year we choose to spend at least a week or two on the beach. The rest of summer we spend in the city.)))

• Armine Abramian on 03/02/2018 at 2:45 pm

Crazy Dj koi9

• EF International Language Campuses on 19/03/2018 at 12:33 pm

Hi Crazy Dj! Congratulations! You are the winner of this weeks “Best comment” competition. Please send an e-mail with you name and full address to winneronthego@EF.com and I’ll ship you the price. My best/Chris @EF YouTube

3. Ruben Arellano Teco on 12/01/2018 at 5:18 pm

Salam, brothers and sisters. I really appreciate the videos you share to know more about the planet. God bless you / Allah maak dayman. Posside sapientiam quia auro melhior est / Have knowledge is better than money. Warm regards from Mexique! 😉

• De Jesus Lima on 16/01/2018 at 7:27 pm

Ruben Arellano Teco vcom

4. OTCritcs on 13/01/2018 at 12:53 pm

Nice video but the people only can learn vocabulary but not anymore

5. Dila Nurlaila on 15/01/2018 at 3:14 am

Absolutely yes, spending time on the beach is great fun and makes the mind relax and unite with nature. I’m from Indonesia, as long as you know that in my country a lot of beautiful beaches, so that’s why we really like the beach expecially for me. It was so great

6. bima official on 18/01/2018 at 10:42 am

I do love hanging on the beach because I can enjoy sunrise and sunset, as well as everything? and let me tell you a little bit of my story.. So, on that day my family and I went to the beach for the first time.. And when I was walking around I found a turtle egg and when I went near for it,, it cracked and there was a little cute baby turtle coming out of the egg and at the same time I saw his mom and I guided him to meet his mom.. I’ve been so happy to help them??

7. Bima Darmansyah on 18/01/2018 at 10:42 am

8. Bima Darmansyah on 18/01/2018 at 10:42 am

9. Bima Darmansyah on 18/01/2018 at 10:42 am

10. Bima Darmansyah on 18/01/2018 at 10:42 am

11. Bima Darmansyah on 18/01/2018 at 10:42 am

12. Bima Darmansyah on 18/01/2018 at 10:42 am

13. EDISON JUNIOR CLAUDIO ARIAS on 27/01/2018 at 3:26 pm

Good Job

14. Elwacho on 27/01/2018 at 10:10 pm

The best video *-*

15. StarVy on 28/01/2018 at 2:04 am

Estupendo, esto si me servirá ??

16. StarVy on 28/01/2018 at 2:04 am

Estupendo, esto si me servirá ??

17. StarVy on 28/01/2018 at 2:04 am

Estupendo, esto si me servirá ??

18. StarVy on 28/01/2018 at 2:04 am

Estupendo, esto si me servirá ??

19. StarVy on 28/01/2018 at 2:04 am

Estupendo, esto si me servirá ??

20. StarVy on 28/01/2018 at 2:04 am

Estupendo, esto si me servirá ??

21. StarVy on 28/01/2018 at 2:04 am

Estupendo, esto si me servirá ??

22. BEST GAMES on 30/01/2018 at 3:00 pm

I don’t know why but I get an every single word. Great job!

23. Dorado Lucky Dragon on 01/02/2018 at 8:47 pm

???? ??

30. ???? ????? on 03/02/2018 at 3:04 pm

???? ??

31. Camila Landi on 10/02/2018 at 8:11 pm

I’ll be there soon!

32. Antonio lorca martin on 13/03/2018 at 12:35 am

What an amazing place to enjoy the peace and quite, just alone or with friends! Thanks to much for helping people like me to learn English in such a beautiful way, in a real context and offering the vocabulary while explaining. Why dont you hit Fuengirola (Spain) once?

33. Futebol Tudo on 20/03/2018 at 3:13 am

I soy brazilian , no speak english

• EF International Language Campuses on 20/03/2018 at 1:32 pm

Se você apertar o ícone “CC” você recebe legendas! / If you push the “CC” icon you get subtitles! Matt @EF YouTube Team

• Futebol Tudo on 20/03/2018 at 1:50 pm