Vote This Post DownVote This Post Up (+48 rating, 28 votes)
Views 15372
likes 4
Dislikes 4

Road Trip To Bondi Beach Sydney

Have you noticed any traffic stoplights along the route? There’s none!…at least not until you get to Bondi Beach. That’s what’s great about this road. You can skateboard for 5 kilometers without stopping…and it’s all downhill.

Road Trip To Bondi Beach Sydney

1. atindahaus on 05/04/2008 at 1:40 pm

Thanks for posting this vid.. I used to live in Sydney since 2002, now i live in the Philippines,… miss the roads, the traffic, the weather, the beaches!, the indian food, the warm people, … i miss everything!

2. chanbites on 06/09/2008 at 3:11 pm

Been there done that. I stayed in Bondi when I went to Australia on vacation

3. jacho80 on 28/02/2009 at 7:43 am

Excellent, I wish i was still living in Sydney, love Bondi, I lived in Waverley 10 min by foot from Bondi and 5 from Bronte.

I suggest u put some music man, ur suspension seems to be broken, where did u start the car, was it Watsons Bay ??

Thanx 4 the vid.

4. jacho80 on 15/04/2009 at 11:30 pm

what’s westfields ??

5. AngryKoala Insane on 08/12/2009 at 6:32 am

man it’s strange to drive on the left side of the road.. lol

6. Jayesh Kharbanda on 20/12/2010 at 11:06 am

it is mauritius……..not sydney mauritius

7. Jayesh Kharbanda on 20/12/2010 at 11:07 am

wat

8. Jayesh Kharbanda on 20/12/2010 at 11:07 am

9. Jayesh Kharbanda on 20/12/2010 at 11:08 am

watdfffffffffffffffffffffsfdsfffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffvdssvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvdddaaaswwwsvwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaa

10. Marcos Bahls on 04/05/2013 at 3:33 am

I am Brazilian and my dream is go to live there in Australia your country is AMAZING…
    and i love to watch these videos about road,place to go and everything…thanks for post this video.